Our Alumni Associations was formed in 1970 and has been functioning ever since. Several thousands of students have passed through our institutions and we are proud of their achievements. Some of them have been Government Officials at the highest level, Administrators, Bankers, Educationists, Professors, Teachers, Chartered Accountants, Industrialist, Entrepreneurs, Exporters, Social Workers, Politicians, Progressive Farmers and Artists.
Our Old students Association has been registered in the name-“HiriyaVidyarthigalaSangha, Vivekananda College, Puttur, D.K” with the Registrar of Societies, Mangalore. As per the Byelaws, an Executive Committee has been duly constituted with the following Office Beaurs.
Dr. H.M Bhat, Principal – Hon-President-(Ex-Officio)
Mr. K.C.Prabhu – President
Mr. Deviprasad K N – Gen.Secretary
Mr. Subhashchandra Rai – Org. Secretary
Mr. Narayan Bhat S – Treasurer
Following Honorary Posts have been created and co-opted:
Sri V.V.Bhat – Vice-President
Dr. ThalthajeVasanth Kumar – Vice-President
Dr. Ashwini Krishnamurthy – Vice-President
It was decided that larger group of Old Students who have been a part of the initial contribution and those who were nominated/whose names were suggested by others in the earlier meetings will continue as Special Invites.
- Approval of yearly report;
- Approval of Auditor’s report of Income and Expenditure Account for the year 2013-14;
- Registration of new members;
- Formation of new Governing Council;
- Role of ex-students in the Golden Jubilee Celebrations.
- It is resolved to approve the annual report for the year 2013-14;
- It is resolved to approve the Auditor’s report of Income and Expenditure Account for the year 2013-14;
- It is resolved to register maximum number of ex students as members of the HiriyaVidyarthigalaSangha;
- It is resolved to continue the existing Governing Council for one more year 2014-15;
- It is resolved to donate the expenditure [3 Crores] of the P G Block as a token of Golden Jubilee Celebrations
Contribution to Vivekananda Hiriya Vidyarthigala Sangha can be sent by accounts transfer [ Acc.No: 8613101000238 Canara Bank, Nehru Nagara, Puttur, IFC Code: CNRB0008613 ]