Nehru Memorial College Sullia – 21 years
Poornaprajna College Udupi – 1 years
Vivekananda College Puttur -4 years
2. Research experience
|Year||Title of the Research project||Project site||Funding agency / technical assistance|
|1991||Assessment of Western Ghats Environment & Development||Harihara Pallathadka & Kollamogru Village – Sullia Taluk D.K||Karnataka State Council for Science & Technology Bangalore|
|1994 – 96||Western Ghats Biodiversity Inventorying Project||Subrahmanya forest Range D.K||Indian Institute of Science Bangalore|
|1997 – 98||Biodiversity Conservation Prioritization project||Subrahmanya Grama panchayat D.K||WWF for nature – INDIA New Delhi & KSCST Bangalore|
|1999||Medicinal plants Conservation Project||Sneha High school Sullia D.K||Centre for Environment|
|1999 – 00||Peoples Biodiversity Register||Aranthodu & Thodikana village Sullia Tq. D.K||Dakshina Kannada Jilla Parishath – Forest Department Govt. of Karnataka|
|1999 – 02||Western Ghats Biodiversity Monitoring project||Subrahmanya forest Range D.K||Ministry for HRD & Ministry of Forest & Environment. Govt. of India.|
|2003 – 04||Documentation of Medicinal plants||Sullia Taluk D.K||Indian Institute of Science Bangalore|
|2005 – 06||Directory of Folk Medicine Practitioners||Sullia Taluk||Foundation for Revitalation of Local Health & Tradition Bangalore|
|2007 – 08||Biodiversity Heritage Spot||Todikana Sullia Taluk||Centre for Environment Education Bangalore|
|2009 – 11||Assessment of the Impact of the PBR in Subrahmanya village||Subrahmanya village panchayat||Karnataka Biodiversity Board Bangalore|
3. Research Publication and Reference Books
- Assessment of Western Ghats Environment and Development –Techinal report .
- Inventorying of Western Ghats Biodiversity-Subrahmanya Area .D.K Techinal report .
- Peoples’ Biodiversity Register-Subrahmanya village[D.K]- –Techinal report .
- Tree Communities and Human influence in the Western Ghats- Nationl Jounal of Indian Institute of Science.special vol.,june 2000,page No. 23-38 [multi authored publication].
- New meanings for old knowledge-Peoples’ Biodiversity Registers Program-International journal of Traditional Ecological Knowledge-October-2000 page No 1307-1317[multi authored publication].
- Peoples’ Biodiversity Register Aranthode Village Panchayath–Techinal report  7.Monitorying of Western Ghats Biodiversity-Subrahmanya Area.D.K Techinal report [2000-2004].
- Co-author of the text book on “General Studies” for B.A/B,Sc Third Semester classes of Mangalore University published by Pragathi Prakashana Sullia[D.K] in 2007.
- Author of Reference book – Second year Pre-University Bilogy Karnataka State 2009
4. Details of paper presentation in the National and International conferences / seminars
- Presented a research paper on Biodiversity of Western Ghats Subrhamanya Forest area in the national seminar held at Bangalore organized by Indian Institute of Science Bangalore in the month of May 1998.
- Presented a research paper on Documentation of traditional knowledge of people about Biodiversity utilization and conservation in Subrhamanya Grama Panchayat in the national seminar held at Patna Bihar State organized by Indian Institute of Science Bangalore in the month of January 2001
- Presented a research paper on Ethno botany of wild flowers of Dakshina Kannada District in the national seminar on Plant resources of Western Ghats, held at IISC Bangalore, organized by the Karnataka State Biodiversity Board on 7th and 8th Dec 2006.
- Presented a paper on’ Ethno botany of wild edible fruits of Western Ghats’ in the national seminar on Biodiversity for Human Welfare organized by the Department of Studies and Research in Microbiology Cavury campus Madikeri during 7th and 8th April 2010.
- Presented a paper on “Peoples’ Biodiversity Register of Subrhamanya Village” in the national seminar held on 25th Aug to 27th Aug 2010 at Madhurai organized by Department of Biodiversity and Forest Studies Madhurai Kamaraj University Tamilnadu.
- Presented a paper on Peoples’ Biodiversity Register of Aranthodu Village Panchayath in the International symposium held on 26th to 29th November 2010 at Coiambatore organized by Bharathiar University Tamilnadu’.
- Presented a paper on “ Documentation of traditional knowledge and practices regarding Biodiversity utilization and conservation” in the First Indian Biodiversity Congress held on 27th to 30th December 2010 at Thiruvananthapuram oraganised by National Biodiversity Authority.
- Presented a paper on ‘People Biodiversity Register—a pioneer work in the Aranthode village panchyath’ in the 7th Karnataka Science Congress held at Gulberga university organized by Karnataka State Council for Science and Technology in the month of September.